* Receiving production brief.
* Client supplies all architectural renderings or animation project pertinent information (including but not limited Revit model, Sketch-up model, CAD drawings, PDF files, hand sketches, or photos, etc.)
* Providing timing schedule and quotation to client.
* Constructing grey model .
* Clients specify the viewing angle for the model. Client may request different angles for model view before deciding final viewing angle.
* Client may supply high resolution photos for photo integration.
* Getting confirmation of grey model and view angle from client.
* Attaching material and lights.
* Clients may supply pictures for material and material color, or pick material and material color from our material sample page.
* confirming material with client.
* Final high-res rendering and photoshop works (add people tree ,cloud etc) for photo realistic effects.
* Getting clients confirmation for images and effect payment.
* Issuing final images in high reservation or any other version required by client.